Dr Dermot J Murnane,
B.A., B.Dent.Sc., F.D.S., F.F.D.(O.S.),R.C.S.I.
As an Oral Surgeon Dermot can perform procedures including;
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Dental extractions under sedation
- Treatment of Medically Compromised patients
Dr Murnane completed a 3 year Masters Degree course in the Dublin Dental and Mater Hospitals graduating in 2004.
Dr Dermot Murnane has;
- A Dental Degree from Trinity College Dublin
- A Masters in Oral Surgery from Trinity College Dublin
- A Fellowship in Dental Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
- A Fellowship in Oral Surgery from The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
At consultation Dr Dermot Murnane will discuss in detail the reason you have attended, the nature and duration of your symptoms. He will endeavour to determine the cause of your problem and then recommend the best treatment. Your full medical history will be taken to determine if treatment is safe or if any precautions or arrangements need to be made.
Dr Murnane works privately providing an Oral Surgery service. This mostly involves the removal of wisdom teeth and surgical extractions, enecuylation of cysts, excision of small lesions and biopsy and release of tongue and lip ties with a laser scalpal.
Sedation is offered to all patients and this allows for very comfortable and easily accessible treatment.
Dr Murnane has clinics Nenagh on Monday to Thursday providing a same day service. This means you can attend for a consultation and have your treatment on the same day as long as all arrangements are in place.
Dr Murnane is only 30 minutes from Limerick and parking is readily available outside the clinic.