Health Insurance, Price and Cost of removing Wisdom Teeth
Dr Murnane is registered with all main health insurance companies, VHI, LAYA, Irish Life, ESB Medical Provident and St Pauls for direct payment. Prison Officers pay their bill upfront and can claim back their fees from prison officer insurance.
You are responsible for consultation fees, x rays and sedation facility fees. Your insurance company fund the actual treatment.
Prison Officers must pay for their treatment on the day of treatment and then claim a refund from their own insurance company.
All fees are allowable against tax, http://www.revenue.ie/en/tax/it/leaflets/it6.html
Dr Murnane is registered with all main insurance companies.
- You must be a member of an insurance company for more than 6 months, or have switched insurance companies without a lapse in insurance cover.
- If the condition is NEW, i.e. a recent condition (within the last few weeks).
- If the procedure is listed by your insurance company and your insurance is valid. Then the insurance company will pay Dr Murnane directly.
- You are responsible for your consultation fees, any x ray fees and technical fees associated with sedation.The cost of the actual treatment(professional Fees) are paid by your insurance company.
- You will be asked to sign an insurance form and supply your membership details
Your insurance will not cover the cost of your consultation, radiograph or technical fees associated with sedation.
If you have valid health insurance:
- Treatment under local anaesthetic (Dental Injection ) only is €200
- Treatment under Sedation and local anaesthetic combined is €280
- Radiograph fee €60, (if you have your own radiograph please bring it with you)
Many patients find dealing with their insurance company confusing as they are often given incorrect and misleading information when they make phone enquiries regarding cover for specific procedures. Our reception staff will be happy to contact your insurance company to clarify your cover if required.
If You Have No Health Insurance cover you will pay the full cost of your treatment before treatment is carried out.
All fees are allowable against tax http://www.revenue.ie/en/tax/it/leaflets/it6.html
Consultation fee €200
Radiograph fee €60
Sedation fee €80
Below fees include consultation fee if treatment and consultation are carried out on the same day
X Ray €60
Extraction of one tooth €400, each subsequent tooth is €50 extra
2 teeth €400, 3 teeth €450 etc
Exposure of one tooth €400
Exposure of each extra tooth €50 per tooth
Soft tissue biopsy or excision of lesion €400
Release of Tongue tie or Lip tie €400
Release of Tongue tie and Lip tie €400
If you phone the clinic you will be given a specific quote before you attend.
If you have a medical card you may be entitled to your treatment in a HSE clinic.
You MUST be referred by your general dentist to the local area HSE Principal Dental Surgeon. Your area principal dental surgeon will then organise AND FUND your treatment.